Saturday, 20 April 2013

BAND-CRUSH!

Can't believe how perfect the weather was today! and to think only a couple of weeks ago it was snowing! ooooh London... if only it was like this everyday(a girl can dream)!
Think this is the perfect time to share with you an amazing band I have been listening to non-stop, which is also been getting me ready for some summer loving! Now I'd like to think I'm more into folk/acoustic/one man and his guitar type of music, but how could I resist myself from not listening to something more upbeat with all this sun around!
Crystal Fighters are one of those bands which definitely bring out the summer even in the most cold of days, their unusual mix of traditional basque instruments with the more contemporary influences of electronic and dance music mesh so beautifully together, you cant help but fall in love with their unique style of music . Their new album 'Cave Rave' which is out on the 27th of May, I will definitely be looking forward to listening, until then I leave you with this...ENJOY(with the volume full blast ideally!)

1 comment:

THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO COMMENT, LOVE READING WHAT YOU GUYS THINK...