Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Kew Gardens.

Thought I'd update you on some more of my drawings for my Gift wrap project, following the Japanese blue and white porcelain inspiration, I thought I'd find some more imagery to draw from, and what better pace to go than Kew gardens, the 1 hour train journey isn't very convenient, but it's definitely worth it! The fact the weather has been specially great makes it that much more indulging (yes its still overwhelming to finally have some sun in London!)
whilst venturing in Kew Gardens, the Waterlily House and Bamboo garden were appropriately perfect for some ink drawings, so here they are......









Also done some ink sketches of Cherry blossom trees which are one of my favourite things to draw, and will definitely be an addition to my final gift wrap designs..



2 comments:

THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO COMMENT, LOVE READING WHAT YOU GUYS THINK...