Sunday, 12 May 2013

SAFARI ANIMALS

FIRSTLY...Sorry for the delayed post! Must admit I have been so busy with uni, my social life has been non-existent, its been nothing but WORK WORK WORK for these past few weeks! Will be posting my final designs soon for you to check out! For now I leave you with some fine liner drawings I was working on for my wall covering project, as you probably read in my previous post, I was looking at African art and textiles, took it further and decided to draw some safari animals....Time consuming? YES! Worth it? DEFINITELY!












5 comments:

  1. I can't even... better than a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are so amazingly talented!!! Wish I could draw like you!

    Xx
    Another Fashion Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are pretty talented! Look forward to more!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are fantastically talented!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO COMMENT, LOVE READING WHAT YOU GUYS THINK...